МЫ ПЕРЕЕХАЛИ, ЖМИ СЮДА!

Администраторы:
Казунари
Alice
Nagisa
Модераторы:
Набор!

Информация для гостей
Добро пожаловать, дорогие гости! Наш форум недавно появился на свет, надеюсь, вы нам поможете. Регистрируемся, читаем сюжет, заполняем анкеты и как примят можно начать игру. Мы будем вам очень рады!

Погода:

В мирах:
День! Время: 12 – 14 часов Небо понемногу заволакивало серыми тучами. Вскоре может начаться дождь с грозой. t + 18-20C0
Фаза луны:
Новолуние

Полезные ссылки

Сюжет
Правила
Вакансии
Шаблон Анкеты
Шаблон отношений
Объявления
Наше творчество
Манга
По игре

Действия на форуме:
Понемногу съезжаются студенты. На студии подготавливают сценарий к фильму. В городе повседневная суета.

Объявление:
ПЕРЕКЛИЧКА! отписаться срочно!
Наши проекты:
.Blood Castle., , ,

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » .Black Agate. » • Принятые досье » kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

If some one wishes to be updated with most recent technologies afterward he must be visit this site and be up to date daily.

Having read this I believed it was rather informative. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this information together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

I absolutely love your website.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you create this web site yourself? Please reply back as I'm attempting to create my very own blog and want to learn where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Cheers!

Hey! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects? Thanks for your time!

Thank you for any other informative web site. Where else may just I get that kind of info written in such an ideal approach? I've a venture that I am just now working on, and I've been at the look out for such info.

Valuable information. Lucky me I discovered your web site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident didn't came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

I've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i am happy to show that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I such a lot without a doubt will make sure to don?t omit this website and provides it a glance on a continuing basis.

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Вы здесь » .Black Agate. » • Принятые досье » kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно